LinkedIn advertising is a powerful way to identify, reach, and convert key decision makers into valuable customers for your business. Its unique targeting capabilities allow you to reach professionals by company name, industries & growth rate, company revenue, job functions, years of experience, demographics, fields of study and more. You can also leverage matched audiences to re-impact users by website visits, email lists or even create lookalikes.
Use LinkedIn advertising to enhance your account-based Marketing strategy & easily reach your target companies.
LinkedIn's Lead Gen native forms can help you drive more conversions while reducing extra steps for users.
Unique ad types
Take advantage of unique advertising formats such as Sponsored InMail & Spotlight ads, among others.
LinkedIn's segmentation criteria options allow you to reach a more professional audience than other platforms.
How does LinkedIn Advertising work?
To kick off your LinkedIn advertising strategy, we will start by implementing The Insight tag on your website – a piece of code that allows it to exchange information with your LinkedIn campaigns for better results. If you don’t have a Company Page for your organization, we will create and it optimize it for SEO.
You can tap into the platform’s potential with the following ad formats and capabilities:
- Single image ad – these ads are mostly known as Sponsored content, and they consist of a banner accompanied by a brief description.
- Carousel image ad – carousel ads are a collection of up to 10 image cards that allow you to showcase your products & services in a single ad.
- Video ad – you can also opt for a video format to spread more brand awareness for your business in a visual way.
- Text ad – simple, but powerful text-based ads that show up on the right column or at the top of LinkedIn’s feed.
- Spotlight ad – a unique and dynamic ad format that allows companies to personalize ads combining them with users’ profile data.
- Message ad – an ad format which gives the opportunity to send messages directly to the inbox of your target audience.
- Conversation ad – an interactive advertising format for creating chatbot-like conversations with your audience.
- Event ad – perfect for promoting your LinkedIn events natively, without taking people to an external platform.
Additionally, LinkedIn offers a variety of ways to re-impact your audience – such as retargeting by website visits, company page visits or lead gen form opens, remarketing by email lists and account lists, etc.
Why should you choose Marketing Toolbox
as your LinkedIn Ads Agency?
We are not a “set and forget” type of agency. Our team will constantly propose new strategies, ideas and campaign types so you can maximize the potential of your LinkedIn Ads.
With Marketing Toolbox, you will not have to worry about not getting enough visibility for your campaigns. We are 100% transparent with our results and everything we do.
Your success is our success. We want to be your trusted partner & help you grow your business with an honest & transparent approach. We are truly dedicated to achieving your goals.
We don’t want to make you wait, especially if you have a particular concern or urgency regarding your LinkedIn campaigns. We respond to all queries in one working day time.
Get Started with Marketing Toolbox.
Get a free proposal without any commitment.